- If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
- Plugs for audio shout-outs, either MP3 or call in at (509) 713-2679
- Plugs for hosting accounts using this link.
- Free book promo for April; top 10 commentators
- Coming Web Class in setting up your platform
- Follow Ray on Twitter and friend Ray on Facebook
This Week’s Tip(s)
God wants us blessed in order that we might be able to be a blessing.
“I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing.”
Feature Story: 10 Steps To Turn Your Life Around In 30 Days Or Less
Some basic foundations of self improvement and a couple of self improvement book recommendations.
- Write your own eulogy.
- Write down your goals (short, mid, and long-term).
- Do what you say you’ll do
- Drink a gallon of water every day
- Exercise every day
- Eat only clean food
- Feed your mind
- Feed your spirit
- Guard your heart
- Live on testimony
I answered questions from these listeners:
- Robert Plank – asked about making “scary topics” (such as selling via Webinars) appealing to regular folks.
- Marie McMichael – asked about legal disclaimers for your websites.
- Dana Beasley – had a comment to offer.
- Connie Ragen Green – asked about whether we still recommend using bullet points in sales copy.
- John Klein – wants to know how to track the source of links and leads from various sources for his music success workshop site.
- Christy Sales – slipped in a plug for her site.
Links to resources I mentioned in the show:
- Michael Hyatt’s free life-planning ebook
- Joseph Prince’s books Unmerited Favor and Destined to Reign
- Stephen R. Covey’s book 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Pre-written legal disclaimers from AutoWeblaw
- Eugene Schwarz’s Breakthrough Advertising at Amazon, or from Agora Publishing.
- Link tracking via Google’s free services, or from Linktrackr.
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679
Question for you: Have you ever made a big life-change? What worked for you? Comment below, or call in at (509) 713-2679