Have you ever suffered a setback in your business, your health, your life? We all have. Why are some people crushed by setbacks – while others seem to use them as fuel for future success? And most importantly, how can you use your own setbacks to propel you to greater success?
- If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
- Plugs for audio shout-outs, either MP3 or call in at (509) 713-2679
- Plugs for hosting accounts using this link.
- Free book promo for April; top 10 commentators
- Congrats on latest students – over 200 new students in WITS and PLATFORM!
- Follow Ray on Twitter and friend Ray on Facebook
This Week’s Bluehost Hosting Plug
This Week’s Tip(s)
- Check your username on all social media sites: CheckUsernames.com (thanks Adam Underhill!)
God has good plans for you…
“He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?”
Feature Story: How To Turn Setbacks Into Comebacks
We cannot control what happens to us, but we can control how we respond – and what we believe about the setback.
Knowing how to face trials proactively is one of the top skills in internet business… and in life.
Here are 10 steps to transform setbacks into comebacks.
- See it for what it is.
- Remember God’s plan for you (Jer 29:11 and Romans 8:28)
- Ask good questions – questions that lead to helpful answers.
- Be careful what you think, see, and say.
- Notice what works; do more of that.
- Notice what doesn’t work; stop doing that.
- Live in the now. Avoid depression and anxiety.
- Move your body every day.
- Put good fuel in the machine.
- Fill your eyes with solutions.
Remember that pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional. (Matthew 6:34)
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679
Question for you: What’s your favorite “quick product creation” method? What has worked for you? Comment below, or call in at (509) 713-2679