In today’s episode…
Ever wish you could get brilliant business ideas on demand? You can, and I’ll show you 5 habits that make ideas happen.
By the way…
I do this show to help you build the business you dream of and live the life you deserve. I show people like you ideas on how to start and grow an online business you’ll love for less than $100. The economy doesn’t dictate your fate, the politicians won’t save your bacon, it’s up to entrepreneurs like you and me! Start a business… save the world!
This Week’s Tip
- For distraction-free writing I use ByWord.
Feature Story: How To Get Brilliant Ideas
Ever feel like you need a brilliant idea – or ideas – for your business, and tried to just “squeeze one out”? That’s usually not the recipe for having brilliant ideas.
What if there was a way to come up with brilliant ideas on demand? Here are 5 habits you can cultivate that should help you generate more brilliant ideas than you know what to do with. While these habits don’t instantly yield brilliant ideas like an “idea slot machine”, they are like cultivating fertile soil in which your brilliant ideas can take root and grow. If you are simply reading this post, please note that you’ll have to listen to the podcast to get the full explanation.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Drink 64 ounces of water everyday.
- Exercise 30 minutes every day.
- Read a lot.
- Write a lot.
- Richard Bell has a word of thanks.
- John Klein wants help promoting a seminar.
- Robert asks about having one site versus many sites.
- Plugs for audio shout-outs, either MP3 or call in at (509) 713-2679
- Plugs for hosting accounts using this link.
- Follow Ray on Twitter and friend Ray on Facebook
You can find the podcast on Stitcher by clicking the logo:
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679
Question for you: How do you get your best ideas? Comment below, or call in at (509) 713-2679