On this week’s episode I expose the secrets of the perfect business for most people to start, why its the perfect business, and the 5 Basic Steps to starting it.
This Week’s Tips
- For a fast ramp-up on the subject of copywriting, grab a copy of my book, Writing Riches.
- To leverage your time through outsourcing without going broke, get The Hands Free Formula by Jimmy D Brown.
- Win free stuff by commenting!
Don’t be confused when people tell you “there’s a purpose in everything.” God can use anything – but not everything that happens on Earth is His will. That’s why He told us to pray for His will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven.
Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.” Matthew 6:9-10
Feature Story: The Perfect Business and How To Start It
What is the perfect business? I answer this question definitively!
The 5 Basic Steps
- Pick your niche.
- Solve a problem.
- Write your sales copy.
- Create your product.
- Have a board of directors
- Don’t be a mercenary
- Transfer skills
- Choose an entity
- Keep separate accounts
- Be a doer
- Guard your heart
- From the blog: “Have you heard good or bad about Amazon’s SES email client? Seems less expensive for beginning users, and it uses Amazon’s infrastructure.”
- From email: : “Ray, how do I get you and your guru buddies to promote my products? It seems like there is a ‘good old boys’ club that won’t let me in!”
- From the Listener Line: Stu McLaren asks about coming up with hooks.
- From the Listener Line: Sylvia Runkle asks about marketing with Facebook
- From the Listener Line: Carol Farbe has a question about marketing books (
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Porte
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- Platform by Michael Hyatt
- Writing Riches by Ray Edwards
- Plugs for audio shout-outs, either MP3 or call in at (509) 713-2679
- Plugs for hosting accounts using this link.
- Follow Ray on Twitter and friend Ray on Facebook
You can find the podcast on Stitcher by clicking the logo:
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679
Question for you: What questions do you have about starting an info-marketing business? Comment below, or call in at (509) 713-2679