Today I want to share five weird tactics that, when used correctly, almost guarantee more success.
In this week’s podcast episode:
- The five weird tactics.
- The power of the uncommon conversation.
- My first book recommendation of the new year.
That’s all coming up…
Tip Of The Week
For refreshing, unusual, and inspiring look at the writing life I recommend Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott.
Speaking plainly is a shocking and radical way of communicating.
Jesus said you should “let your yes mean yes, and your no me no.” Speaking the truth so plainly is disarming and incredibly persuasive. Try it.
Feature Segment: 5 Weird Tactics Make The New Year Your Best Year Ever
- Do less.
- Say no.
- Stop multitasking.
- Stop setting goals.
- I’m attending the Platform Conference in Nashville. If you do business online, you MUST attend this conference that helps you “get noticed in a noisy world.” It’s being put on by Michael Hyatt and Ken Davis. My friends Stu McLaren and Carrie Wilkerson are speaking. I’m also looking forward to meeting Jeff Goins, Cliff Ravenscraft, Pat Flynn, John Saddington, Michele Cushatt, and Andrew Buckman. Unlike most conferences, there’s not a single speaker I’m not excited to hear and to meet. Get a ticket while you can!
- Our exclusive Las Vegas workshop is more than half-full. If you’re interested in participating, you will need to contact my office immediately.
- Next week I will make a special announcement about a brand-new event.
Would you like to have me speak at your event? Click here to visit my speaking page and get details on my availability.
Do you have an idea for a podcast you would like to hear? Do you have a question that you like to ask me? Please send me an email.
And if you enjoy the podcast, I would consider it a great favor if you subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes. This helps new people discover the podcast.
You can find the podcast on Stitcher by clicking the logo:
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679