There is a dangerous reason why you don’t achieve your goals.
There’s a good chance you are committing this mistake yourself, even if you do lots of good stuff. In today’s episode I will share with you how to go about fixing this problem.
Conferences where I will be attending and/or speaking:
- Ray’s Platinum Mastermind Oct 28-29, 2013, Las Vegas, NV
- Platform Conference, Nov 3-5 2013, Dallas, TX
- Private Client Meeting, Dec 2-4
- “The Forge”
- NMX, Jan 4-6, 2014, Las Vegas, NV
- Strategic Influence Jan 14-16, 2014, Phoenix, AZ
- NAMS 11 February 7-9, 2014, Atlanta, GA
- Social Media Marketing World, March 26-28, 2014, San Diego, CA
- “Permission to Prosper” April 8-10, 2014, Spokane, WA
Tip Of The Week
- The In-Between by Jeff Goins
- The Entrepreneurial Author by David Hancock and Jay Conrad Levinson
- 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller
- A Question of Faith by Tor Constantino
- The Blog of Mike Morrell
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.
What does it mean to have Christ living in you? It’s really an astounding concept. I don’t really know how to explain it fully, but I know that Apostle Paul meant something by it.
A good place to start might be simply asking the question throughout the day, “If Christ is living in me, what is he doing right now? And am I cooperating?”
Another good step would be to check out this discipleship course by my friend Frank Viola. If you click this link, I receive a small commission. If that makes you uncomfortable, please click this link. It won’t change your price, but clicking the second lake means I will not be compensated financially.
- The individual in question does not have an accurate definition of success.
- The individual in question has not clearly defined how they will KNOW if they have achieved their desired outcome.
- Decide what you want. The lifestyle you want your business to provide.
- Determine the necessary steps to achieve what you want.
- Determine the price of doing what is necessary.
- Commit to pay the price.
- Ruthlessly track your progress through data, not through storytelling.
Question: How Do You Objectively Measure Your Progress Toward Your Goals? Click here to leave your comments.