It occurred to me recently I often run my business from a backpack. In my backpack I carry my Nikon, some lenses, my iPad, and my MacBook air. If I can find an Internet connection, that’s about all I need to run my business from virtually anywhere. In this episode, you get five essential keys to running a backpack business.
Plus, here are some additional reasons to keep listening…
- I will share a seldom used function on your iPhone that can change your life.
- Stu McLaren with the Lifestyle Business Report.
- Now let’s get on with it…
- I’m considering the formation of an affordable, entry-level Mastermind Group. This would be a true mastermind group, led by me, with personal interaction available. Would you be interested? Let me know in the comments on this post.
Tip Of The Week
The mysterious function on your iPhone that hardly anyone ever uses, but can dramatically improve your life. It’s called the “off” switch.
Lifestyle Business Segment
With Stu McLaren
Usually, the reason we cannot hear God’s voice is we are too busy listening to other voices.
Feature Segment: How to Have a Backpack Business
- Get a backpack (seriously.)
- Avoid limiting structures (like offices.)
- Become a hard-core simplitist.
- Get a little help (but not too much.)
- Get out there and do something. Take your backpack.
What To Do Now
Question: Do you have a backpack business, and if so, how do you do it? Click here to leave your comments.