What if you could automate success? What if you would set a few things in motion that, if not guaranteeing your success, would automatically increase the likelihood of success … in all areas of your life?
In today's episode I share how controlling 5 “environments” greatly increases the odds of your success. Plus, here are some additional reasons to keep listening…
- A proven way to turn your blog into a business, and a powerful strategy for writing posts that go viral.
- What do we do when God seems silent?
- Contest where you can win our recent $797 training for FREE…
- If you enjoy the podcast, I would consider it a great favor if you subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes. This helps new people discover the show. A big thanks to Andrew Gommesen of the Speaking4Him Podcast, Stephen Shell from StephensWeightLoss.com, ArbMan85, Jonathan Harrison, Vincente Cotto, Jamison from Creative Church Leadership, TodMon26, and Bryan from Engaging Missions for giving us a review on iTunes this week. You can also find the podcast on Stitcher.
- We're holding a contest this month. Out of all the entries, we will draw one winner at random of our $797 training we just completed called, “How to Profit From What You Already Know”. To enter, you need to (1) subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and (2) give us an honest rating. Be sure you either put your website URL in your review, so we can contact you… or email us AFTER you have published your rating. That way if we draw your name we can contact you and let you know you won. You can also enter by leaving us a voicemail (at the bottom of this post, or click here.) We will have the drawing on June 15th.
Tip Of The Week
If you would like some very practical help building up your blog as a business, you should consider attending the Buzz Seminar, which is hosted by my friends Frank Viola and Mike Morrel. In this show, I interview these two, and Frank gives away a very powerful tip on writing blog posts that go viral (and he certainly knows how to do that!)
What do we do when it seems God has gone silent, and we're not hearing his voice?
Many have suggested you should look for some hidden sin in your life, that explains why you have been “cut off” from God. I have a different idea about what is going on, and how you can re-establish communication with your Father in Heaven.
- Have you fallen victim to the lies of the Accuser, and are you wallowing in self-condemnation?
- What was the last thing God did say to you?
- Have you actually been taking time to listen?
Feature Segment: The 5 Environments That Automate Success
What if you could automate your own success? While that is not totally possible, you can indeed set up your life os that your odds of success are greatly improved. You do this by intentionally controlling 5 major “environments”.
The importance of the environments you operate in cannot be over-emphasized. In the show audio, I explain why this is true. The 5 Environments are:
- Physical Environment
- Mental Environment
- Emotional Environment
- Financial Environment
- Transportation Environment
When you consciously engineer your 5 Environments to support patterns and states that lead to success, you will enjoy more success than before… automatically.
1. Roger Whitney asks about how I choose my topics for the podcast, and how far in advance I know what the topic will be.
2. David wants to know how a successful real estate appraiser could transfer their knowledge into an online, passive income business.
What To Do Now
Here are some steps you can take to put this week's episode content to work for you:
- Enter our contest by subscribing and rating the show in iTunes… or by asking a question using our voicemail system (look below).
- Consider attending Frank and Mike's live training seminar in Florida over the July 4th holiday.
- Make a written plan for one step you can take to shape each of your 5 Environments.
Question: What elements in your current Environments are not supporting you, and how will you change those elements? Click here to leave your comments.