We suggest you arrive Sunday April 13, and plan to fly out Tuesday April 15, 2014, because we’ll be putting in a full day. You don’t want to arrive late or leave early, because you’ll miss important parts of the process.
Date of event: Monday April 14
Times: 10am – 5pm.
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Please click here and fill out the check-in form. This will really enhance your workshop experience, and it’s very important!
Hotel & Event Location:
The workshop is being held at the Davenport Hotel in Spokane, WA. We do recommend staying at the event hotel and not off-site, because if you stay elsewhere, you run the risk of missing important parts of the event. There are plenty of great dining choices at the hotel itself, and it is also close to many shops and restaurants.
When you make your reservation, be certain you tell them you are with the Ray Edwards group.
- One intense day of Mastermind Sessions.
- To develop your very own Action Plan
- Be prepared to share your one best idea, tool, or tactic that the rest of the group can benefit from. You will have approximately 20 minutes for this part of your session.
- Be prepared to share your one biggest challenge, bottleneck, or constraint that you expect to get help from the rest of the group on. You will have approximately 20 minutes for this part of your session.
- Expect that the greatest benefit may possibly come from someone else’s session, as an idea given to them may spark a solution for you.
- Bring your laptop.
- Plenty of notepads and pens
- Whatever you think you will need to support your efforts
- Your positive attitude, your forgiving nature, and an extra helping of grace
- Your expectation that good things will come from the workshop
About The Weather
- The weather is… probably nice!
- We will provide beverages (water and coffee).
- We will provide lunch.
- You will be on your own for breakfast and dinner.
Located right in the heart of downtown Spokane, The Davenport Collection of fine hotels is easily accessible by all modes of transportation. The Davenport Hotel is approximately 8 miles (about a 15-minute drive) from Spokane International Airport.
You’re flying into Spokane International Airport (GEG).