One of the biggest problems in our lives is that little thing called our tongue. The good news is this troublesome little powerhouse can also be one our biggest blessings, when used properly. In this episode…
- How to have peace in the midst of chaos, trouble, and problems
- How To Rule Over Your Day
- …and our featured segment… 7 Sentences To Change Your Life…
“Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, ‘Peace, be still!’ And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.” (Mark 4:39, NKJV)
“A storm is coming.”
How do you respond to life's storms?
Jesus was in a boat on open water when a massive storm arose… and then the most remarkable thing happened…
Tip of the Week
What kind of day you have is up to you. A good way to get a grip on this is to Journal.
I use Day One and a template with questions.
You might use the 5 Minute Journal, or John Lee Dumas’s Freedom Journal (highly recommended!)
What to do: Get a journal. Take a look at TheFreedomJournal.com
Feature Segment: 7 Sentences to Change Your Life
You can determine the quality of your days, which do the same for weeks, months, years, decades, destiny by following theses 7 simple directives. You can make your own, but make sure it’s a DIRECTIVE, an action sentence that guides your actions…
- I will create as much value for as many people as possible.
- I will make good decisions faster, and never leave the scene of a decision without taking an action to move the decision forward.
- I will own my attitude, actions, and response to circumstances, no matter what they may be.
- I will choose joy.
- I will serve, praise, honor, and treat gently the people in my life.
- I will speak only what I want to see show up in my reality.
- I will spend less than I earn, pay myself first, and invest so that money works for me.
How To Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Get The Transcript