It’s another Faith Friday, and today we’re tackling the question: as a Christian, is it wrong to promote yourself? If it is, what does that say about marketing and advertising?
These are questions that trouble thoughtful Christians.
I believe that you can get more clarity about the difference between marketing and self-promotion by remembering 5 keys from the life of Joseph.
- Just because God reveals your destiny to you doesn’t necessarily mean you need to share it with everyone.
- Promotion flows through God’s Presence.
- Sometimes promotion lies on the other side of adversity.
- Promotion is always for the purpose of glorifying God.
- God will promote you only when it won’t destroy you.
Whenever you get confused about the difference between marketing and self-promotion, remember these 5 keys from the life of Joseph.
Help the Show
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Get The Transcript