Most people live lives of robotic repetition… they are just going through the motions, and about 90% of those motions are the same ones they went through yesterday. Most people follow routines and rituals they have never consciously thought through.
But then we have one of “those” days. You know the kind. The perfect day. Everything just goes your way… on those days we feel 10 feet tall and bulletproof. Why can't every day be like that? Today's guest, Craig Ballantyne, thinks everyone can.
In this week's episode, you'll find…
- The reason I believe something really good is about to happen to you
- An app that will help you unclutter your Mac Desktop.
- Craig Ballantyne will share his Perfect Day Formula!
- And there's more!
Favor Is Pursuing You!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
I have a friend – let's call him Pete – who seems to have the Midas Touch. Everything he touches turens to gold.
He publishes a book, it's a NYT Best Seller.
He sells a product online, it makes millions.
His family is the family everyone dreams of.
But it's not King Midas' touch – it's the touch of the One True King, Jesus.
In the Bible, there was another King, David, who was known as a man after God’s own heart.
His outlook on life was instructive.
In Psalm 23, he says, “Goodness and mercy are following me.”
David expected favor. He expected goodness. One translation says, “God’s kindness chases me everywhere that I go.”
King David’s attitude was “something good is going to happen to me. Favor is following me. Wherever I go, God’s blessings are pursuing me. ”
It's no mystery why David overcame great obstacles, and saw his dreams come true. He was positive that goodness was chasing him down like the “hound of heaven.”
And God's goodness is chasing YOU right now.
That same Psalm says “I lack nothing.”
So what's chasing you is not lack. It's not failure. It's not sickness. It's not depression or anxiety.
God says you are a royal priest, a child of the king, and heir to the promises given to Abraham, a co-heir with Christ.
God says all your debts have been paid. You're redeemed from every curse.
Divine connections, restoration of what was lost, favor, grace, and blessings … all in hot pursuit of YOU, wherever you are!
God’s goodness and mercy are chasing you – all the days of your life!
Pray this prayer with me:
Daddy thank you for the gift of righteousness and the abundance of grace. thanks for your goodness and mercy! Today I'll be looking for your goodness and mercy in my life. Amen!
Tip of the Week
Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips. Most of the time it hides at the top of your screen. To open it, you just move the pointer to the very top of the screen and scroll down. It's easy to drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- Full multi-display support
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Retina display support.
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
Feature Segment: Interview with Craig Ballantyne
Wherein Ray interviews Craig Ballantyne about Craig's new book, The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life. In this action-packed interview you'll discover…
- How to overcome the feeling of “being stuck” or “getting nowhere”.
- How to have a real separation between work and family so you can be fully present with your family.
- Why having a self-created set of rules is actually a source of great personal freedom.
- The secret of winning your mornings.
- How to beat procrastination.
- The 10-3-2-1 goodnight formula to guarantee a good night's sleep, and waking up with energy, ready to take on the day.
- The Five Pillars of Success and how to put them to work in their own life.
- …and a lot more!
How To Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.