On today's show, we will take a one week break from our Five Phases Series and talk about the 7 lessons we learned at Copywriting Academy Live!
“Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.” (Ephesians 5:1-2)
Tip Of The Week
Feature Segment: 7 Lessons Learned at Copywriting Academy Live
- Live events are expensive, risky, and time-consuming … but worth it.
- Teamwork makes the dream work.
- No plan survives contact with reality.
- Adapting to the needs of your customers and clients is paramount.
- Don’t pretend you have everything figured out – everybody else knows that’s not true.
- Trust your team, your audience, your gut… and God.
- Nothing builds community like bread, love, and laughter
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Get The Transcript
Have you asked and answered all the questions in Phase 1 for your business?
You can leave a comment by clicking here.