Are you getting the results you want from your sales and marketing efforts? Maybe you’ve heard you should use stories to sell, perhaps you’ve even tried it, but how do you consistently make it work?
Successfully telling stories is the key to selling your products and services like crazy…and having your customers thank you for it.
Regardless of where you are on your faith journey, one thing we can all agree on is that the teachings of Jesus have permeated the world’s population over the ages. How did He do that? Check this out…
“Jesus used stories when he spoke to the people. In fact, he did not tell them anything without using stories.” Matthew 13:34 (CEV)
So it seems to me that storytelling might be a good way to spread your message.
Tip Of The Week
A couple of weeks ago we had a company meeting about the importance of securing our information. It may seem more labor intensive, but I feel strongly that you should consider activating Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) in your life and business.
If you use:
- Google Drive
All these services and many others offer the option of Two-Factor Authentication. It may be a bit of a hassle, but it helps keep the bad guys at bay. Isn’t your security worth a little extra effort?
Feature Segment: “How Do I Sell Using Stories?”
You can sell using stories in the following 7 ways:
- To develop the KLT (Know, Like, Trust) Factor.
- To establish the “dopamine flow.”
- To instill values and beliefs in your customers.
- To train your customers in proper behavior.
- To provide examples of how your product changes people and organizations.
- To prove that your premise or your promise is true and reliable.
- To condition for the listen.
And…as always…some snippets from our conversation:
- There’s no money in the middle (12:05)
- Embrace the chocolatey goodness (12:50)
- The Edwards Apple Nerd-Fest (13:44)
- The Stephen King Surge (14:53)
- Call forth your audience! (15:08)
- Don’t act like that (15:52)
- The Story of Jack (17:03)
- Spandau Ballet had it right (19:04)
- From story to six-figures (19:53)
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show. PLEASE USE THE APPLE PODCAST APP!