If you want to build an online business, or if you want to go online to promote your local, real-world business, you face the same challenge. There are a bajillion websites out there, so how do you stand out in a Sea of Sameness? It’s easy to wast time, money, and effort and get nothing in return.
There is one ingredient that can change all that. It’s not magic, but it is required.
But how do you create enough good content to matter? This week we’re going to show you a simple way to create 10 pieces of content across 5 major platforms in about an hour.
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
I love this particular scripture from Deuteronomy 8:18, “You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.”
For those of you who get all freaked out when we talk about God getting involved in wealth creation…not only is He for it, He gave you the power to get it.
You need confidence and you need to be able to recognize your own power, but also to remember who granted that power to you.
Respect the creation, but worship only the Creator.
Tip of the Week
You know you’ve arrived as a content creator when people just start sending you stuff out of the blue.
Now let me clear, I’m not opposed to people sending me their products to try in the hopes that I’ll talk about it on my podcast. If it’s quality stuff and makes my life better, I don’t mind talking about it.
That’s exactly what happened recently when I was contacted by Aaron at Arkon Mounts. They have the largest assortment of professional-grade mounts, holders, tripods, and stands for tablets, phones, cameras, GPS, and live streaming.
We’ve put a link in the resources section for all the cool stuff I received. If you want to see me unboxing and assembling these items you can check out my recent vlog entitled Do The Hard Things.
I know you’re going to be blown away by the quality of these products. They are all backed by a 2-year standard warranty.
Use our affiliate coupon code “RayEdwards” which saves you 20% at arkon.com.
Feature Presentation: “How To Create Content Fast“
Creating a large amount of high-quality content in a short period of time is easier than you think. Here is my 9-point system for creating content fast:
- Have an idea.
- Make an outline and talk about your ideausing your smartphone
- Publish the video on Facebook and Youtube.
- Strip out the audio
- Publish the audio as a podcast
- Have the audio transcribed.
- Edit the transcript into a blog post.
- Edit the blog post into posts for Facebook, LinkedIn, Google +.
- Pull at least 3 tweest from the text
So in one hour you would have created:
- One Youtube Video
- One Podcast
- One Transcript
- One Blog Post
- One Facebook Post
- One LinkedIn article
- One Google + post
- Three Tweets
Thats 10 pieces of content, on 5 major platforms in sixty minutes…not to shabby.
To find out more about how to do this yourself, and to discover how to use this content to launch multiple streams of income join us inside this week’s episode.
In the meantime, here are some snippets from our conversation:
- The oak begins as an acorn – How to harness one great idea (9:16)
- Begin with the end in mind – How to use your smartphone to make a point and make a difference (9:56)
- The Charlie Chaplin Approach – Why silence is more than golden, it’s also very profitable (10:49)
- There’s an app for that – How to change the world and watch your business grow (11:12)
- Your digital soapbox – Putting the social in social media (11:48)
- Rinse and Repeat – How duplication turns into multiplication (13:35)
- The power of persistence – Discover the key to dominating the digital landscape (14:08)
- The Lego Method – Why a modular approach is the cornerstone of strategic thinking (14:31)
- Don’t outsource your voice – Here’s what you should do yourself, and how to find the right people to do everything else (16:03)
- Sean’s Rant of the Week – The simple cure to keep your soul from dying (17:41)
- It’s bigger than you – How a single idea can create a global impact (19:26)
- Little is the new big – Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world (24:05)
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Arkon Mounts
- TW Broadcaster – Dual Phone/Tablet Stand
- Selfie Ring Light
- Fold-Up Tablet Stand (Great for Travel)
- Deluxe 11” Phone Tripod
- Sonic Shutter Ultrasonic Remote
- 11” Camera Tripod
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.