If you are a freelancer I can predict a few of the bad habits that hold you back in your business. I present them for your consideration:
- Not treating your business like a business (instead, you treat it like a job – a job with an absentee boss).
- Not keeping good records.
- Not testing and tracking your marketing.
- Not marketing.
- Failing to have a process for moving prospects through your “business-getting” pipeline.
- Lack of discipline in your work schedule.
- Lack of attention to protecting your most precious commodity (your time).
- Charging less than you’re worth.
If any of those hit home, you know what to do already, right? Now go do it.