Worry kills you slowly. It makes you sick.
Heavy thoughts bring on physical maladies; when the soul is oppressed so is the body.
We know this. But how do we stop worrying so much?
If you would like to spend less of your time worrying, and more of it accomplishing, here are 7 things you can most definitely cross off your “worry list”.
- Worry about things you can’t control.
- Worry about things you can control (since you control them, what is there to worry about?)
- Worry about what other people think of you (see number 1).
- Worry about the past (nothing you can do to change it).
- Worry about the future (see number 2).
- Worry about the unknown (um… since you can’t know it… what are you worrying about?).
- Worry about how you might respond to any challenge (you’ll only know when you face it).
There. Burden lightened.