I just completed a really fun and informative interview with one of the top email marketers working today.
Ben really knows what he's talking about when it comes to selling by email. What's remarkable about him is he is one of the very few “Internet Marketing teachers” who actually practices what he teaches. Ben’s blog is here, and his “Email Players Newsletter” is available here.
In this interview you will hear:
- Why Ben does the exact opposite of what most “Internet Marketing” gurus teach.
- Why mailing your list every day is a good thing.
- Why it's not always bad to have a high unsubscribe rate.
- The secret “autoresponder feature” that saves you money.
- The simple little trick Ben does once a month that saves him money and makes more sales.
- Why Ben laughs at what almost every other “email marketing course” teaches… and what you can learn from this.
- How to generate an endless stream of ideas for email copy, effortlessly and quickly.
- Why Ben doesn't own a membership site, doesn't do social media, and doesn't do marketing like most of the “Internet Marketing Gurus”.
- How Ben makes his money easily every month by working about 3 hours! Not for everyone – but really fascinating!
If you're a copywriter who wants more customers, more often, for more money… you probably want to get on the VIP early-bird list about my upcoming print newsletter.