Today’s episode is Part 1 of a two-part interview with best-selling author Frank Viola. Frank has long been one my favorite authors, and in this episode I get to “grill” him about questions writers always want to know about other writers…
- Why do you write?
- How do you write?
- Are you a “word count guy” or are you a “time at keyboard” guy?
- How do you get published?
- And so much more…
It often feels as though we’re faced with the choice to either win or lose. What if you could always win?
Regardless of the outcome, whether you are winning or losing is mostly a matter of your own choice. In this show, I’ll give you “The 828 Tool” for always winning. Other reasons to listen:
- How to have more peace.
- How to use your computer power supply to become more productive.
Writers love apps. We can waste countless hours testing and researching them. Before apps, it was pens, paper, and especially notebooks. The truth is, the tools we use are not nearly as important as the act of writing.
The only indispensable pen, notebook, or app is the one that you will use to do actual writing. In this show, I’ll share my personal 7 indispensable writing apps. Other reasons to listen:
- How to know God’s not angry with you.
- An app that changes your negative thinking into positive thinking.
“So, what do you do every day? What’s typical day like in your life?”
I am asked this question, or something similar, often enough that I thought it might be worth answering in a podcast episode. This show is entitled, “A Day in the Life of Ray”. Other reasons to listen:
- How to see more good days than bad, from now on.
- A service that allows you to easily build beautiful process documentation for your business and your team.
- An encore presentation of the Masterclass, “How To Write A Sales Page That Rakes In $10 Million”.
- How to get promoted on this show to my audience.
Social media marketing is here, it’s here to stay, and it’s bigger than ever. But who can keep up with the trends, the new networks, and the shifting sands of strategy and tactics? How do you know what to spend your time on, and what’s a waste? Who could possibly sort through this mass of possible opportunities or pitfalls?
You- that’s who! All you really need is the 2015 Social Media Marketing Industry Report. In today’s episode, I’ll tell you where to get it, why it’s important, what to look for, and how you can use this valuable piece of marketing intelligence to catapult your social media marketing forward in the remaining half of the year! Other reasons to keep listening include:
- How to write a $10 Million sales page…
- Why you can have hope no matter how big your challenges…
- And your last chance to get a free training video on how to start, run, and grow a business that changes the world.