A lot of people are worried about this Friday, December 21, 2012.
Some are even excited about it.
Many believe that December 21 is the day the world will end. This idea is fueled by speculations about the Mayan Calendar.
I've been humming the song by REM lately. You know, the one that goes like this: “it's the end of the world, as we know it, and I feel fine… ”
Without getting into a discussion of apocalyptic thinking, let me just state this for the record:
I encourage you to consider the end of the world-AS YOU KNOW IT-to be right around the corner.
And that's a good thing. The end of the world as you know it… and the beginning of a new, brighter, and better world.
Here's the WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, when it comes to online business:
- Spam filters mean less and less of your emails get delivered.
- Noise from other marketers makes it tougher to get a response to your offers.
- The Internet makes it easy to rip off your content and ideas, so that even when you come up with something good, some 20-year-old kid in his Mom's basement knocks it off the next week.
- Credit is tighter, people examine their expenditures much more closely before turning loose of their hard-earned cash.
- And I could carry this list on for a long, long time.
We really do live in a “New Economy”.
And that IS good news.
Because it opens the door of opportunity for people who grasp ONE concept…
It's time for The Rise of Original Thinkers.
When you graduate from the old-school “regurgitate the same old stuff” style of marketing, and begin creating original material…
Steve Jobs was an Original Thinker.
Other Original Thinkers include:
- Timothy Ferris
- Michael Gerber
- Jim Collins
- Dr. Stephen Covey
- Tony Robbins
- Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen
“But Ray,” you might be saying right now, “how can I aspire to be like those guys?”
That is the right question.
And the answer is, you simply need a systematic way of replicating their “Original Thinking Method.”
And right now, you have access to just such a method. An almost paint-by-numbers approach to coming up with original, groundbreaking, market-shaking, category-creating content that simply cannot be duplicated by anyone else.
And along with my friend Rick Butts, I'm going to share this very system with you tomorrow night, in a one-time only teleseminar.
You can leave your credit card in your wallet, because there will be nothing for sale on this teleseminar. You couldn't pay us if you wanted to, because there's no “order button”, and no link to a webpage, etc.
Just us, teaching you this method.
This teleseminar has come and gone.
PS – If you want to know what I really think about all this “end of the world” hysteria, read this book.