Recently I was interviewed by one of my copywriting buddies.
His name is Ben Settle, and if you don’t know about Ben you should. He has one of the best copwriting blogs on the ‘net.
Anyway, the interview was supposed to be a one-hour interview. It ended up being well over 2 hours.
After listening to the finished product, I realized it was pretty darned good (Ben is a great interviewer).
Here’s some of what we covered in the interview:
- Why studying successful ads can actually hurt your copywriting!
- How to use an ordinary copyright notice to instantly banish “writers block.”
- A free piece of software that can realistically nab you well over an 80% opt-in rate on your squeeze pages!
- What to do if you’re starting from scratch online and need to make a lot of money—fast!
- How to set up profitable online joint ventures—even if you live in a cave with no friends, contacts or business connections whatsoever.
- A little-known way to build a hyper-responsive email list without turning on your computer!
- How to use dopey little ad “jingles” to drive thousands of qualified leads to your websites.
- An almost unknown way to make a TON of money from your email list… without sending them any emails!
- How to make more profits from your sites by purposely getting a lower opt-in rate.
- A secret trick (even an “SEO dummy” can use) to almost instantly get top google rankings on any key words you choose!
- How to use video on your sites for little or no money and without any big learning curves.
- A little-used “loophole” in the Warrior Forum that lets you quickly add a few thousand cash-in-hand subscribers to your email list—without spending even one thin dime.
- Why your telephone is your #1 most profitable “tool” for making money online!
- The secret of getting world-class marketers (with gigantic lists of buyers) to joint venture with you—even if your list is puny and they have no idea who you are.