As of now, I live in Spokane, Washington, USA. I spend most of my time on the following:
- Following Jesus, and exploring the mysteries of God's goodness and grace. Practicing His presence.
- Overcoming Parkinson's disease. First, by dealing with the psycho-spiritual challenges of having a progressive, neurodegenerative disease. Second, by taking Requip, Sinemet, and a variety of supplements. It is my goal to completely recover from this disease and stop taking the medications altogether, live to be 120, and to die peacefully in my sleep.
- Getting fit through High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and eating a ketogenic diet. Here's an article that seems to take a rational look at this diet (there's a lot of irrational material about this diet online. Let's be careful out there). I've lost 53 pounds to date (September 2016) and have another 50 to go (my ideal targets are 175 pounds, 12% body fat). Full disclosure: I adopted a “modified keto” approach for a while, which stopped the weight loss and the neurological symptom relief. I'm back on the wagon now. “Half-measures availed us nothing.”
- Enjoying life with my family. Every day with them is a gift.
- Pondering the question: what can I work on today that still be of benefit 500 years from now?
- Negotiating a book deal with a major publisher (more on this soon, I hope).
- Making my podcast, The Ray Edwards Show, each week.
- Making training products, seminars, and workshops that help people grow their business.
- Reading books.
- Making photographs.
My priority is to simplify my life by eliminating distractions, clutter, possessions, and non-essentials.
If there is a big change in my life, I'll update this page.
Last update was September 21, 2016