Some people are waving a “stupid” flag, signaling the rest of us that they are… well… stupid.
Here's how to know if you are waving “stupid flags” – and what they cost you in terms of money, repect, relationships, and opportunities. We don't leave you hanging – we'll give you some hints on …. how to stop.
Maybe you've heard: giving thanks makes you feel happier and more fulfilled. There are at least 7 scientifically proven benefits to practicing the “attitude of gratitude”. And right now, as we enter the Thanksgiving Holiday season, the media is filled with heartwarming stories of all we should be thankful for.
Today, I'm going to suggest you be thankful for the bad stuff. The challenges. The tragedies. The pain.
In today's show, we'll discover:
- The shocking truth about suicide rates during the holidays.
- The 3 dangers of “counting your blessings”.
- The 7 scientifically proven benefits of gratitude.
- The 5 unconventional times to practice thankfulness.
- How the attitude of gratitude makes you healthy, wealthy, and wise.
- Why you can be thankful for the trials, and not just through them.
- Plus, I'll share a tip for how to get your podcast ranked higher in iTunes, quick and easy.
When it comes to productivity, there is no shortage of advice. The problem is it's often the same advice, repackaged with a bright new wrapper. Nothing new inside.
And there's no problem with that. Often, we need to hear the same advice presented differently, at different periods in our life, before it “clicks” and we finally “get” it. But sometimes, we need something truly different, something that rises above the normal, and begins to look more like a revolution than an evolution.
Today's “7 Shocking Productivity Hacks” may not seem new at first, but the extremes to which I will advise you to take these measures is, at least, something outlandishly more radical than what most would recommend. When you listen to today's show, you'll discover:
- How you can finally conquer your overflowing email inbox, once and for all, guaranteed. For free.
- The devastatingly effective method that ensures you never receive another unwanted phone call.
- A radical, but powerful method for getting rid of “dead weight” friends and acquaintances who are dragging you down… without making them feel judged, and without hurting their feelings.
- The almost magical technique to prevent writer's block, plus multiply your creativity, energy, and productivity by a factor of at least 7 … maybe 10.
- How to eliminate – totally and permanently – the #1 way other people waste your time.
- How to slash unwanted interruptions, meetings, and junk mail from your life, with one simple, bold “directive.”
- The single sentence (that you will come up with) that will erase any excuse you have for wasting a single minute of your time on someone else's priorties, for the rest of your life.
- How God can set you free from self-destructive habits,
- Plus, I'll share a resource that helps you improve your marketing.
- That's all comin' up on this week's show!
Would you like the closest thing to a “silver bullet” when it comes to marketing your business? Here it is: tell good stories.
But you must tell them in a very specific way, or this tactic can backfire. Fear not! This week I'm having a conversation with Donald Miller, who knows how to tell a great marketing story. Don shares some of his very best techniques with us in this interview. You'll learn…
- How Don discovered the power of story to sell products.
- The single most important character in your marketing story.
- How to use story in your marketing to sell more of … virtually anything at all.
- And much, much more.
Does you marketing make it past the trash can (or the delete key)? Probably not. Here's how to fix that.
- 5 Ways To Have Your Customers Want To Receive Your Marketing
- Why I Take Communion Every Day.
- Why we say stupid things… and how to stop!
- And much, much more.