Another busy week here at our secret headquarters, and here are the posts from the past week, conveniently gathered in one place just for you.
The past week’s posts…
- The Seven Mountains. Perhaps you’ve heard talk about the “Seven Mountains”, or the “Seven Mountain Mandate, or “Seven Mountain Prophecy”. You may be wondering what this is all about. The idea is really quite simple… click here to read about the “Seven Mountains”.
- How to Learn Anything in 20 Hours. Have you heard about the “10,000 hour rule”. Josh Kaufman claims it doesn’t take 10,000 hours-you can learn to do anything in 20 hours. Click here to watch the video now.
- Michael J Fox returns to television. If anybody can tackle a serious subject in a respectful way and still be funny, it’s this man. Just watch the trailer and you’ll see what I mean. Click here to watch it now.
- The Minimalist Entrepreneur. Imagine starting and running a business that has no office, no employees, no inventory, no overhead, and potential revenue in the millions of dollars. Every day you work from wherever you want-maybe one day from your house, maybe the next day from Starbucks, maybe the next day from the deck of a cruise ship. In this podcast I explain how to do this. Click here to listen to the “Minimalist Entrepreneur” podcast now.
- Buying a Day Planner is a Waste. Don’t waste your money on a day planner. If you want to get more efficient with your time, you don’t need one. Click here to find out why this is true.
- The Strangest Copywriting Secret. Copywriters – those who write the words that sell products and services – are always looking for new “secrets”. This is a mistake. Click here to learn the strangrest copywriting secret of all.