Wow – what a fun week! We ushered in the unofficial start of summer, actually saw some sunshine here in the Northwest, and Google unleashed another Panda on the web.
And in case you missed any, here are the past week's posts…
- The Predictable Habits of Productive People. Highly productive people have highly predictable habits. All of these habits are replicate a bowl by anyone who wants to make the effort. Click here to learn how you can be three times as productive.
- What Is Copywriting? Not a week goes by that I don't have to explain the meaning of “copywriting” to someone. usually, I am dis-abusing them of the notion that I know anything about intellectual property law. Click here to learn what “copywriting” is, and how it can make you wealthy.
- How to Have a Spiritual Business. This podcast is all about how to bring all of your being into your business. If you long to get fulfillment, joy, and energy from your job, this one is for you. It doesn't matter if you are “religious” or not-this podcast can help you get more fulfillment from your work. Click here to learn how to have a spiritual experience in business.
- How Words Create Wealth. Earlier in the week, I shared the concept that copywriting is salesmanship in print. So how do you do that? How do you turn words into wealth? Click here to learn more about how to write copy that sells.
- What Will It Take? We are about halfway through the year. Time to take a look back at the goals you set in January, and see how you're doing. If you're like most people, this means it's also time to ask a tough question… What will it take to finally start seeing the fulfillment of those goals? Click here for an eye-opening “check-in”.