I believe in real life, tangible, supernatural miracles. And I’ve seen so many of them just in the past few weeks as I’ve handed my business back to God. Tiffany and I discuss what brought this on and where God is leading the company. The best part is, the miracles we’ve seen so far are only the beginning.
Tune in to this week’s show to discover…
- ([1:05]) How the events of the past 2-3 weeks have completely turned our business upside down. How my birth name (which is not Edwards) got this whole miraculous transition started.
- ([4:05]) Why Lynn and I took a year off from our business (and the supernatural results that occurred). Our year away taught me how to follow the new “call” we’re feeling in our business now.
- ([7:06]) My definition of “active faith” based on an old argument from the book of James. Why I feel strongly that faith is a two-way street.
- ([9:20]) My new perspective about deciding on your messaging in your business. Instead of “having” a message, you need this instead.
- ([10:10]) What God told me about my desires for world-wide adventure travel. He helped me see His will in allowing me to have these kinds of experiences.
- ([11:01]) The strange coincidence that occurred in Times Square the last time we visited New York City. God opened my eyes to the way He wants me to empower business owners like you to solve the world’s problems.
- ([14:05]) Why God won’t allow me to follow this new “calling” alone – and who He wants me to partner with. At first, I completely rebelled against the idea. But I soon saw the wisdom in this revelation and realized I need this partner. The reason is still uncomfortable, but necessary.
- ([18:05]) Why I feel so foolish for the way we were trying to rebrand our company. Thankfully, God has been gracious enough to prosper us despite the fact we took a “wrong turn”. And now that we’ve re-engaged our GPS (God’s Positioning System), He immediately said, “re-calculating” and put us back on the right road.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and worksheets by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.