What does it take to cut through all the noise in online business today and really get noticed, followed, and trusted? It’s easier than you might think, but it takes courage.
But before we get deep into it, let’s talk about the NEW segment we’re starting on the show. It’s called, “The Miracle Moment.” In this very first “Miracle Moment” you’ll learn…
- ([7:00]) My definition of a miracle. It doesn’t have to be as enormous as the parting of the Red Sea. You can experience them every day.
- ([7:59]) Why I thought the miracle some friends Lynn and I met during our year at the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry was total B.S. But I was proven wrong because God blessed us with the same miracle the very next day.
- ([9:02]) What Cliff Ravenscraft recently taught me about praying for money and what it really means. It has nothing to do with visualizing more money and everything to do with a certain kind of “consciousness.”
This week, Tiffany and I discuss the 6 key ingredients you need in your business to cut through all the noise and really stand out in the marketplace.
Tune in to discover…
- ([12:55]) What “kind” of noise you need to make to build a powerful personal brand. Hint: you don’t need “just” be louder. There’s a much better way.
- ([15:25]) The Rush Limbaugh secret to growing a huge following. The fastest way to make this happen is to use this counterintuitive kind of marketing.
- ([19:02]) When you can and should focus on being louder in your marketing. But if you’re louder before applying the 1st of our 6 key ingredients, you’ll only shoot yourself in the foot.
- ([24:02]) Why teaching what you’re learning as you learn it is MUCH more powerful than giving the impression you’ve already figured everything out. Why you should beware of “know-it-all-marketing.”
- ([26:06]) Why “Rah-Rah” motivation doesn’t work as well as this kind of motivation. It’s the kind of motivation Cliff Ravenscraft used to help me stick to my eating plan and overcome decades of a particularly challenging emotional eating habit.
- ([31:53]) The most powerful kind of marketing on the planet and how best to use it. It’s the kind of marketing that gives people permission, that holds them accountable, and that gives them a real method to solve their problems.
- ([36:48]) How to help the lazy side of every person get off the couch, go get their credit card, and give you money. There’s a simple and powerful way to do this, but it may be the hardest part of marketing.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and worksheets by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.