The new year is just around the corner as well as a whole new decade. A lot can happen in 10 years. Maybe you want to lose some weight, start a new business, or revamp your current business. We all have goals for the new year and for the next 10 years of our lives.
In this week’s episode, Tiffany and I talk about what the next right step is for her, and how Instagram could change her life. Maybe it could change yours too!
Tune in to discover…
- ([0:26]) What Tiffany’s life was like 10 years ago. It’s amazing how much can change in 10 years. Do you remember where your life was 10 years ago?
- ([1:57]) The reason why Tiffany is doing what she wants to do, and the reason why you should too!
- ([3:49]) What superpower the internet gives YOU! Never forget that with great power comes great responsibility, and that’s why I have the great responsibility to remind you of what great power you have.
- ([4:38]) Reason number ONE of three why Instagram is the right step for Tiffany. You don’t want to miss this part because it could be right for you too.
- ([5:46]) The next right step to speaking on the social media stage. It’s not as scary as you’re making it out to be. I promise!
- ([7:26]) Why God wants you to just do it! Tiffany’s shares the surprising truth about God’s role in her passion for speaking on Instagram.
- ([9:10]) How Tiffany pushed past her self-doubt. We all have to do this at some point IF we want to succeed.
- ([11:23]) How God wants you to feel about your passions. He doesn’t want you to feel bad about them, that’s for sure!
- ([12:16]) Why YOU need to speak up! Trust me on this, nobody, and I mean NOBODY wants to hear me talk about my experience with fashion and being a mom…especially since I’m not a mom.
- ([13:10]) How social media can be your megaphone. “CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!”
- ([15:41]) What it’s like going from behind the camera to in front of it. Stepping into uncommon territory brings out a whole new side of you.
- ([18:55]) Why it’s so hard to be your true self on the internet. There’s a fine balance between being an influencer showing your life and influencing the way you show your life.
- ([21:12]) My advice to you if you are about to start something new. It may sound simple, but it is an essential step to keeping your head on straight.
- ([25:49]) Reason number THREE why Instagram is the right choice for Tiffany, and why I know it’s right for you too!
Don’t forget to follow Tiffany on Instagram @tiffanylaughter to follow her tips, tricks, and stories about being a mother and a wife with a blended family.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at email@example.com. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.