This morning Tiffany and I welcome Christina Ethridge, an email marketing expert, onto our show to hear her story on how she sets herself apart from other email marketers. Her techniques have truly paid off, and get this she had one of the best email open rates before even discovering her technique.
Tune in to discover…
- ([3:09]) How Christina got amazing open rates on her emails without even realizing it. She was getting a whopping 90% open rate. Here’s how she did it.
- ([4:52]) What she did to build a relationship with her clients. (Hint: She started with something FREE.)
- ([9:33]) Why Christina and I both think you need a Tik Tok. If we’re both getting new clients from it we know you can too.
- ([12:11]) Why email is NOT dead! It’s alive and well… and it’s calling to you.
- ([12:45]) Why your emails aren’t working. You probably don’t need a new email list
- ([15:13]) How sharing your private life can help you increase your open rate… we just don’t want to know ALL the details though.
- ([21:41]) Christina’s secret email system… It’s a great concept and it works!
- ([29:30]) The first 3 things you need to do with your emails. Guess what you might need to have something to give to your subscribers, but remember to keep it true to you.
- Go visit Christina on @Christinaethridge on most places, here at her website, and her Facebook group Email for Entrepreneurs Get Open Get Read.
- Don’t forget to join the Ray Edwards Copywriting Community Facebook Group so you don’t miss out on my weekday show, “LIVE at 5,” every morning at 5 am PST.
- Hey! Did you know I’m on TikTok? Follow me @Therayedwards to get business tips and funny clips of me doing things I never thought I’d do.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.