We suggest you arrive on Wednesday, November 28, 2018, and plan to fly out Friday, November 30, 2018, because we'll be putting in a full day. You don't want to arrive late or leave early, because you'll miss important parts of the process.
Date of event: Thursday, November 29, 2018
Times: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hotel & Event Location:
We have a private conference room reserved just for this meeting. Watch your email for suggested hotel information. In the interim, go ahead and book your flights to/from GEG (Spokane International Airport).
You Can Expect To:
- Participate in one intense day of Mastermind Sessions.
- Develop your very own Action Plan.
- Share your one best idea, tool, or tactic that the rest of the group can benefit from hearing. (You will have approximately 20 minutes for this part of your session.)
- Discuss one of your biggest challenges, bottlenecks, or constraints that you need to overcome and solve. (You will have approximately 20 minutes for this part of your session.)
- Anticipate that the greatest benefit may come from someone else’s session, as an idea given to them may spark a solution for you.
What To Bring:
- Bring your laptop.
- Plenty of notepads and pens.
- Whatever you think you will need to support your efforts.
- Your positive attitude, your forgiving nature, and an extra helping of grace.
- Your expectation that good things will come from the mastermind.
About The Weather:
- The weather will most likely be cold, but sometimes we have warm days even in November.
- Bring a warm coat and layers.
- We will provide beverages (water and coffee).
- We will provide lunch.
- You will be on your own for breakfast and dinner.
You're flying into Spokane International Airport (GEG).