Beth Schmeisl is a freelance copywriter and a copywriter/scriptwriter for the mega-successful ad agency, Harmon Brothers. (Yes, the agency that makes companies millions with video ads about unicorns that poop ice cream, rolling cars off cliffs, and singing about armpit-stink).
She’s also a former mom-blogger who helped her readers declutter their homes and simplify their lives (even before the Marie Kondo/Netflix-craze).
Things that Beth gets a kick out of (and maybe you do too) ….
- Videos, emails, and sales pages with personality and effective sales copy.
- Helping business owners “declutter” their message and their marketing efforts.
- Working with businesses and entrepreneurs to create a clear brand voice that jumps out from the page.
- Singing in the shower.
- Helping brands have wildly successful launches and advertising campaigns!
- Giving in-depth feedback to improve existing websites, sales pages, video scripts, and email sequences to drive bigger results.
If you have a brand or business, it deserves better than confusing, boring, or salesy copy.
Work with Beth to create campaigns that make your brand more likable and sought-after than ever before.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the link below and click “work with me.”