We suggest you arrive Monday September 15, 2014 and plan to depart Friday September 19, 2014, because we'll be putting in full days. You don't want to arrive late or leave early, because you'll miss important parts of the process.
Date of event: Tuesday September 16 – Thursday September 18, 2014
Times: 10am – 5pm.
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Please click here and fill out the check-in form. This will really enhance your workshop experience, and it's very important!
The workshop is being held at the Davenport Hotel in Spokane, WA. We do recommend staying at the event hotel and not off-site, because if you stay elsewhere, you run the risk of missing important parts of the event. There are plenty of great dining choices at the hotel itself, and it is also close to many shops and restaurants. When you make your reservation, be certain you tell them you are with the Ray Edwards Group.
- Three intense days of developing your own copywriting business.
- To develop your very own Strategic & Tactical Plan
- To create the list building mechanisms, the free information, and the systems that motivate people to buy.
- To create your Marketing System
- To craft your Sales Copy, Bio, and Strategic Story Bank that help you intentionally influence your potential partners and clients.
- To fill in your own personal Intentional Profit Funnel Blueprint
- Bring your laptop.
- Plenty of notepads and pens
- Whatever you think you will need to support your content creation efforts
- Your positive attitude, your forgiving nature, and an extra helping of grace
- Your expectation that good things will come from the workshop
About The Weather
- The weather is… probably nice!
- We will provide beverages (water and coffee).
- You will be on your own for meals.
- Please don't plan on socializing much at night, as you will have homework!
Located right in the heart of downtown Spokane, The Davenport Collection of fine hotels is easily accessible by all modes of transportation. The Davenport Hotel is approximately 8 miles (about a 15-minute drive) from Spokane International Airport.
You're flying into Spokane International Airport (GEG).