Want to know the secret to writing well? Write a lot. Want to know the secret to writing a lot? Write fast.
Not only does writing fast help you write better, it also allows you to make more money (if your income is dependent upon your writing). In this episode…
The O.D.E.S.S.A. Secret To Writing 10X Faster (And Better)
Tip Of the Week
Today we are releasing the first in a free video series called, “Magic Words That Make You Rich” (hat tip to Ted Nicholas). You can watch the first video by clicking here, or in the image below. In it, I will share the secrets of writing captivating headlines… plus the master framework I use to write copy for my world-famous clients. You can start using it yourself, today.
No Ifs Ands Or Buts
Do you believe that God is all-powerful? Do you believe that Jesus Christ has saved you and made you his own? Do you believe his promises to heal you, to prosper you, to bless you? Do you?
I find that many believers seem to have a lot of “ifs, ands, or buts” when it comes to what they believe God can and will do for them.
- “Yes, I believe God can heal me, if he wants to.”
- “Yes, I believe God will restore my family, and it will take a lot of work on our part to make it happen.”
- “Yes, I believe the gifts of the Holy Spirit are for today, but only for a few people and only in extraordinary circumstances.”
These beliefs sound reasonable. But they carry an inherent flaw, and that is they are not biblical. Let’s explore..
- God can, “if” he wants to. In the book of Exodus, God gave us one of his names: “I Am the Lord Who Heals You.” When asked if he was willing to heal, Jesus said, “I am willing.” When asked if he was able, the Lord said, “all things are possible for the one who believes.”
- When it comes to God “and” something else to intervene in our lives, God’s grace (his unmerited favor) “is sufficient”. We don’t need to add anything to it. Our part is simply to receive.
- When it comes to God and “butts”, there are no “gotcha” clauses. Jesus Christ is “the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow”. He said “come to me, you who are weary and heavy laden”… He said we will “lay our hands on the sick, and they will recover”… He said we “are the righteousness of God”… And that our faith “has been counted to us as righteousness”. We all have the same Holy Spirit, the same father God, the same elder brother, Jesus Christ.
God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love him, and who are called according to his purposes. That’s you, and that’s me. No ifs, ands, or buts.
Feature Presentation: The O.D.E.S.S.A. Secret To Writing 10X Faster (And Better)
Want to write 10 times faster, and write better in the process? Use the following steps of the O.D.E.S.S.A. method to speed up your writing, and improve its quality at the same time.
Question: Will you try the O.D.E.S.S.A. method, and report back here with your results? Include a link to what you wrote! You can leave a comment by clicking here.
May I Ask A Favor?
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Go ahead and subscribe now, and give us your star rating and review on iTunes. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also BACK on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
If you don’t already get the email newsletter, sign up for that and get the new free video: “3 Keys to Change the World and Make Your Business Grow.”
Get The Transcript