What if I told you it’s possible to make money by just giving stuff away? Well, that’s exactly what I’m telling you today. Plus…
- How to decide what kind of day to have.
- Send snail-mail from your iPhone.
- …and flair!
Decide What Kind of Day to Have
“I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises.”
(Psalm 34:1, NLT)
Our expectation determines our experience.
We often leap to a conclusion about what things mean. For most people, the conclusion is often negative.
We are all too prone to base our expectation of today on what happened yesterday, or the past few months, or the past few years.Our expectation determines our experience.Click To Tweet
You may have had a rough day, week, month, or year. People in your life might be angry, negative, complainers, or even abusive.
The fact is: it doesn’t matter what happened in the past – that does not determine your future! You get to decide what kind of day you’re going to have.
Right now, you have the power to become the change you want to see in your life. Even if people are mean, bad things are happening all around you, and nothing may seem to be going your way.
Expect the goodness of God to show up in your life, and expect
Expect the goodness of God to show up in your life, and expect favor, blessings, and good success. Speak words of faith over your day, over your life and over your future.
Get a bigger vision of your life, expect your path to be illuminated and clear, and make room for God to do something amazing for you.
Pray This Way
“Father, I praise You at all times. I choose to see your hand in my life, sending me grace, favor, and mercy. Thank you that you make all things work together for my good. Amen!”
Tip of the Week
PunkPost.co is a note-writing service that uses your phone to send real mail. It costs $6 per card, but that might be cheaper than you think.
- Pick a card. Add your message. Hit send. You just sent real mail without ever leaving your phone. Punk Post will hand-transcribe it and take it to the post office for you. And they’ll even send you photos of it so you can breathe easy that it’s on its way.
- Handwritten for you with love. Real pen and ink, hand-letterpressed cards, calligraphy, stamps and scribbles. Their community of artists and writers are passionate about the craft behind every post.
- Real Handwriting. Your post will have the irreplaceable charm of a writer’s penmanship.
- Unique Card Collections. Punk Post partners with talented artists to bring you stylish letterpress cards for any occasion.
- Confetti and Photos. Add fun extras to turn getting your posts into a tiny house party.
- Super Easy Contacts. Stay up to date with your pals’ latest contact information.
- Get Birthday Reminders. Feel like da bomb by sending birthday cards perfectly on time.
Feature Segment: 7 Secrets of Selling Through Serving
Or, How to Make Money Giving Stuff Away
- Think of marketing as something you do for people, not to people.
- Help your audience with a problem before you try to sell them something.
- Give value recklessly.
- Give value consistently.
- Give value strategically.
- Give value tactically.
- Sell people what they want (and give them what they need.)
Share the Love
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Get The Transcript
Click here to get the transcript now.