At a recent meeting of my mastermind group, I was asked an interesting question…
“What exactly to you do, Ray?”
It’s a great question that deserves more than just a one sentence answer, so I’ve decided to do something a little different for the next few episodes of The Ray Edwards Show.
I’m going to do a deep dive on precisely how I help you start, run, and grow your online business. Don’t worry, all your favorite segments like Spiritual Foundations and Tip of the Week will still be there for your listening pleasure.
In fact, this week in these segments I ask some compelling questions of my own, like:
- If you have a real relationship with someone, is it a one-day-a-week thing, or an everyday thing?
- Is it ever okay to sacrifice authenticity for comfort?
- And…what in the world did we do to turn my son Sean, who had a professed disdain for to-do lists, into a productivity junkie?
Why I Don't Eliminate My Spirituality From My Business
For me in the past, my spiritual life was a Sunday thing…I was covered with a 7-day eternal fire insurance.
My relationship with God became a real daily relationship.
The Bible says we are the Bride of Christ.
When you are married to someone, when you love someone, you don't pretend they're not in the room.
The fact is: It is our job to be WHO we ARE!When you love someone, you don't pretend they're not in the room.Click To Tweet
Tip of the Week
Todoist is a task management app that keeps you focused so you can get things done!
- It's clean. Distraction-free design
- It Simple and Easy.
- It's flexible. Not only can you log in from your computer, but there are apps for your mobile devices so you can stay on top of your tasks when you are on-the-go.
Feature Segment: What Do You Do, Exactly?
7 Reasons Why You Should Start a Business
- You won't get fired from your own business.
- If your boss turns out to be a jerk or an idiot, you can make them change.
- Despite government meddling, owning a business is the best tax strategy going.
- Every day you get to start over.
- You literally write your own paycheck.
- You help other while helping yourself.
- Only entrepreneurs will save the world.
7 Reasons Why You Should Start a Wisdom Enterprise
- Accelerates your own personal growth.
- Multiplies your personal income quicker than anything else.
- Enables your to surround yourself with extraordinary people.
- Delivers a value to people in the best way possible
- Attracts influential people with unique opportunities for you.
- Promotes the mastery of your life skills.
- Provides the best way to express your gifts and talents.
Share the Love
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Get The Transcript
Click here to get the transcript now.