When you sell your own experience, expertise and knowledge, that's a wisdom enterprise. Perhaps you'd like to start your own wisdom enterprise. But you're concerned about startup and overhead costs.
Sure, it would be nice to be your own boss. But what about all the headaches that often come with business ownership.
I have great news for you! Launching a wisdom enterprise is one of easiest, most convenient businesses to run.
Eight years ago, when I left a good job to start my own wisdom enterprise, you can imagine how anxious I was. I won't lie to you, getting a business off the ground is hard work. But because my business centers around what I know and love, it was quite simple to launch. And even in that first year, I was making a lot more money than I ever could have in my job. That's why I urge you to launch your own wisdom enterprise.
Here are 10 things you don't need to start a wisdom enterprise. So everyone should start one!
- No capital investment. When you start your wisdom enterprise, there are no franchise fees, expensive equipment or buildings to buy. You already own your expertise and you know how valuable it is for others.
- No cost of manufacturing. Your wisdom and experience are far more valuable than some widget. So, what you have to offer doesn't require an expensive manufacturing process. Your expertise is not limited by the restraints of manufacturing.
- No inventory. With many businesses you need to keep inventory on hand. You can have thousands and even millions of dollars sitting there collecting dust and prone to damage. In a wisdom enterprise you provide “on-demand” services. You have no fear of running out of wisdom to offer.
- No employees. In your wisdom enterprise you can earn a great six-figure income without any employees. Even if you choose to grow much larger, contract work can provide all the help you need.
- No shipping. In a wisdom enterprise you leverage the internet to distribute your products and services. How easy is that! It's like pushing your canoe out into the current and letting it carry you.
- No warehouse. Your storage needs in your wisdom enterprise you can put on a thumb drive. There's no need for a massive storage facility. You don't need forklifts, overhead cranes, pallets, and hardhats!
- No overhead. Many businesses demand massive overhead costs in tools, equipment, vehicles, infrastructure, etc. Forget all that! With a wisdom enterprise you can run your business on that proverbial “shoestring.”
- No office. When you launch your wisdom enterprise, you can do so from your dining room table or favorite coffee shop. You can even run your business from Hawaii, Italy or any other dream vacation spot!
- No schedule. In a job, you trade time for money. In your wisdom enterprise, you're nobody's slave. You create your own schedule. You set your hours. You establish your priorities. You create your deadlines. You decide when to take vacation.
- No limits. Whether you measure success by income potential, influence, enjoyment, or job-security, a wisdom enterprise knows no limits. Conceive it and achieve it!
Launching a wisdom enterprise doesn't require any of those 10 things. What you do need you already have. Now add to that the resolve to get it going.
If you have launched your own wisdom enterprise, what would you say to others to encourage them to do so??