Consider the internet. It is powerful and limitless in its reach. You can now distribute your wisdom, knowledge and experience across the world. When you charge for your wisdom in this fashion, I call this a “wisdom enterprise.”
I left the radio business in 2006 to start my own wisdom enterprise. I didn’t use that term then, but that's what it was. I started a business selling my experience, expertise, and knowledge. This is a wisdom enterprise.
Since that day, I have never considered taking a job. And we have never failed to make less than a six-figure income.
It is not only possible for anyone to start a wisdom enterprise, I believe every person should consider doing so. There are seven good reasons why.
A wisdom enterprise:
- Accelerates your own professional growth. It’s no secret that focusing on your strengths is a key to professional success. By engaging in a wisdom enterprise, you’re building on your strengths.
- Multiplies your personal income quicker than anything else. A wisdom enterprise converts your expertise into a valuable product or service. This opens the door for countless other money-making opportunities.
- Enables you to surround yourself with extraordinary people. When you share your wisdom with others, you attract like-minded people. They are eager to grow and share their wisdom as well. These new relationships enrich your life and business.
- Delivers value to other people in the best way possible. Whenever you can link your business with relationships, everybody wins. A wisdom enterprise promotes these relationships. People grow to know, like and trust you.
- Attracts influential people with unique opportunities. Other successful people are on the lookout for new opportunities. What you have to offer may just be what they were looking for. And you will benefit from the wisdom and influence they provide.
- Promotes the mastery of your life skills. When you share your wisdom with others, you start meaningful discussions and questions. Engaging and responding to these will stretch you like nothing else. You’re putting positive pressure on yourself to continuously increase your skills.
- Provides the best way to express your gifts and talents. In most jobs or businesses, you only get to use your true expertise part of the time. But in a wisdom enterprise you’re using your expertise to the fullest extent.
Consider starting a business to share your wisdom, knowledge, and life experience. Launch a business where you tell your story, deliver your message, and get paid for it. The world is waiting for you to step up, speak up, and level up!
What wisdom do you have that could serve as the basis for a brand-new business? Or how about starting a new division of your current business?