I got a royalty check from a client in my mailbox. That always makes me smile.
And as I was looking at that check, it made me think about how much fun this particular client is to work with — and I was reminded that I had an audio interview with this guy somewhere in my archives.
I found the interview, listened to it, and realized it's just as relevant as it was the day we recorded it. So I'm giving it to you today.
This interview is a case study from one of my clients. I present it for inspiration and education only, and there is nothing for sale (not that there's anything wrong with sellin' stuff, mind you).
I worked on this Product Launch with Real Estate teacher Jack Bosch back in 2008. That was almost two years ago. Jack remains a client of mine (he's still paying his royalties, like clockwork). This interview was recorded the day after we closed the cart on the launch.
It's worth noting that, on day two of our launch…it seemed luck was not with us.
On the second day of the launch, a massive US Financial Collapse began.
The largest bank failure in US History was in the headlines. And yet…
We brought in over $1.12 million in 7 days. (Please note: I'm not claiming you can do the same. Most launches don't do these kinds of numbers – this is definitely atypical… which is what makes it worth studying.)
Listen to this case study interview and learn…
- How a penniless immigrant with no money and no English made $1.12 million in just a single week.
- The secrets that allowed Jack to create a massive info-product… assemble a team… and do a $1.12 million dollar launch in less than 3 months.
- If you think you have no experience, no expertise, and no chance of success… once you hear Jack's story you will NEVER let those excuses hold you back again.
- How Jack learned the secret of rapid product creation, and how it changed his life (his first ebook took him 5 months… while his massive 26-CD course and 400 page manual only took 8 weeks!).
- The simple, easy-to-duplicate tactic that allowed Jack to create a 400 page workbook… without writing a word!
- What gets people “stuck” in creating their own product, and the magic that dissolves those mental blocks and makes things happen.
- Why Jack was shocked at my $30,000 retainer… and why he's now GLAD he paid that amount (and more).
- Why copy is so important to JV partners — and it has NOTHING to do with the sales letter!
- The power of having an organized approach to doing a product launch… and which pieces are critical to your success.
- The “unexpected benefit” that brought in new JV partners like bees being drawn to honey… and it happened totally by accident (but from now on, Jack will be doing it on purpose).
- How to develop content for your videos and other marketing pieces using the power of persuasion in print to make your VIDEOS and AUDIOS more profitable.
- Why Jack was able to pull off a seven-figure launch even though disaster struck on Day 2… the largest bank failure in US History! (The secret tactic that allowed us to bring in 60% of our sales AFTER the bad news about the economy…and how you can apply this same secret in your own marketing).
- The one critical element that accounted for $400,000 in sales that would not have happened otherwise (how much money are you leaving on the table right now because you're not doing this?).
- The deadly pitfalls that can stop your launch (or your business) in its tracks… and the simple steps you can take to avoid them every time (the secrets of how Jack picked a launch date 3 months in advance and actually launched on that day!).
- Why it's okay to start even before you “know what you're doing” — and why it might even be crucial that you do in fact “start before you're ready”.