You can regain a lot of productivity simply by avoiding the mistakes that kill it.
If you make any of these 7 mistakes, eliminate them and watch your productivity soar.
- Check e-mail first thing in the morning.
- Answer the phone every time it rings.
- Allow frequent interruptions by people who “just need a minute.”
- Start your day without a plan (without knowing the top 3 things you need to accomplish today).
- Say “yes” to anything without thinking through exactly what you are committing to.
- Not knowing with precise clarity the outcomes you want to create.
- Focusing on tension-relieving activities, instead of goal-achieving activities.