Bullets are important to good sales copy.
Bullets break up your copy into short, readable bursts.
People tend to scan copy before they read it. Breaking your benefits into bullets increases the chances your copy will "catch the eye" and thus get read.
To recap the benefits – bullets do the following:
- Break up copy (just like this) into short pieces.
- Make the copy easier to scan.
- Make it easier to pick out key words and phrases.
- Get prospects to read more of your copy.
- Help you make more sales.
- The more bullets the better (usually).