I don't have time to write a nice big post today, so I'm taking the lame way out.
Here are some sites I think are worth spending time with:
- Shoemoney blogs on making money as an affiliate.
- John Chow makes money online telling people how to make money online.
- Ryan Healy writes about copywriting and his writing is so good it makes me envious.
- Ben Settle is one of the most methodical and deadly effective copywriters I know.
- Dave Winer blogs with personality, controversy and integrity.
- Mike Sansone has a great blog about blogging — I always learn a lot from Mike.
- Michael Port knows the secrets of getting booked solid (great if you're a service professional). And the header on his blog is very cool. I've never seen that done before!