I am no longer accepting one-one-one clients for copywriting or coaching work. The reason why is because my own business is growing so rapidly I have no time to work on someone else's.
My focus these days is on writing, speaking, and developing scalable training programs (for instance, video training products.) I could never serve as many people if I limited my work to one-on-one copywriting and consulting.
But there is a downside: and that is, there are many people who need my help… who ask for my help… and for whom I have no answer.
Here are ways you can get free advice and information from me. In other words, here's how you can “pick my brain”…
- On my blog I write about a variety of topics related to business, entrepreneurship, marketing, copywriting, and more. There are hundreds of pages of articles, and how-to information. It's all free.
- Every week I publish some of my best thinking in the form of a podcast – a weekly online radio show. We haven't missed a show in 116 weeks running, as I write these words. This is also free.
- I offer a variety of “knowledge products” – books, audio programs, video programs, and courses. In these “knowledge products”, I distill the information I would share if we were working one-on-one and hand it to you on a silver platter. The advantage: you can get what you need, and it's just as easy for me to teach 10,000 people this way as it is to teach 1 person. Scalable.
These three solutions have been helpful to many. But recently I had a new idea. What if you could…
Ask Your Question, And I Will Answer
Ask whatever burning question is on your mind, be it about business, writing, or even spiritual matters. Submit the question… and I will answer it here on the blog.
You get to “pick my brain”, and I get to share the answers with all my readers. This means that all my readers can benefit and learn from my answers, not jut one reader.
A few ground-rules…
- If I think your question is irrelevant, malicious, or weird, I won't answer it. I won't explain why I won't answer it. And I won't argue with you about it. Life's too short for either of us to waste it that way.
- My answers are my opinion. I'm just some guy on the internet. So take everything I say with a grain of salt, do your own research, and take responsibility for your own decisions.
- I don't offer any legal, medical, or financial advice. I only offer my opinion. If you need advice about legal, accounting, medical, or financial matters, go see a professional.
- Ask questions, but please don't write me a story. A question is a single sentence that ends with a question mark. Please limit yourself to a single question. Don't write out your complete background story before asking your question.
- Please don't email us to ask “Where's my answer?” We will not be able to respond to communications inquiring about if/when we will answer a certain question.
That's about it. Go ahead and submit your question in the form below. And start “picking my brain.”