My 2010 has been a wonderfully blessed year.
I thank God for that.
I'm also thankful for you, Constant Reader, for taking time to peruse what I write here.
As a way of expressing that gratitude, I am hosting a free webinar this week to share my biggest most fundamental earthly distinctions about how to enjoy more free time, more fulfillment and yes, more money.
Now, you know me well enough by this time to know I don't love money… but I also don't discourage it from coming into my life! Register for the webinar (free) by clicking here.
On this webinar, called “Shaping Your Destiny: How to Make 2011 Your Best Year Yet”, you will discover:
- How I was able to slash my workweek from 60+ hours to less than 20 hours… and yet dramatically INCREASE my profits in 2009-2010! (Plus, I will explain EXACTLY how I believe anyone can do what I did, no matter what your business)
- How I took 3+ months to tour the USA in my motorhome with my wife & son… yet had the most profitable quarter to date in our business, all while working less than 20 hours a week in coffee shops, campgrounds and national parks as we made our 7,500 mile journey.
- The revolutionary goal-setting method I learned from one of my Private Clients that guarantees you will ALWAYS achieve your goals, and causes many seemingly “outrageous” goals to ACHIEVE THEMSELVES, as if by magic (it's NOT magic, and I will explain ALL of this on the webinar!).
- The most powerful earthly question I know that transforms you mind, your perspective and your ability to achieve more of your dreams. And no, this has nothing to do with “affirmations” or “positive thinking”. I will give you the entire question and teach you how to start using it yourself right away.
- My advice about “product launches”, based on behind the scenes experience as the copywriter most hired for these things. Are they a thing of the past? Has their time come and gone? Do they still “work”? Are they even morally right? I will give you serious answers to these questions.
I want to reiterate that this is a free webinar. It should last about an hour and a half.