This week's episode is about America's next big crisis and how to prepare for it.
I'm not an economist, but I do study many experts and most of them are saying that America is headed for a crisis…a perfect economic storm brought on by lack of retirement savings and an aging population whose ability to work is diminishing.
“But Ray…aren't you usually the positive thinking, ‘look on the bright side' kind of guy? What's with this fear talk?”
I AM a positive thinker…But I am not one who ignores reality. I don't think it takes an expert to know that millions of people exhausting their savings, borrowing against their home equity, and exiting the marketplace is going to cause hardship in the not-so-distant future. BUT – there IS a bright side – One of the brightest I've ever seen! I'll share it with you in this week's episode.
- [00:51] The next problem we should be prepared for
- [01:28] Part One: The coming American Economic Crisis
- [02:43] The 3 forces fueling the crisis
- [05:55] My 5 Part Action Plan to prepare
- [11:34] Taking advantage of new opportunities
- [13:05] Why start a business now?
- [14:21] Here's how you do it
- [15:22] Who are the most successful creators?
- [16:48] Mastering the greatest business skill
- [17:35] But…I'm not a salesperson
- [19:36] Earn while you learn
- [22:17] How to make it work
- [22:52] Get started right away
Permission to Prosper – Ray Edwards
COPYWRITER'S STRATEGY CLASS – This is my upcoming Free Masterclass that takes place live on 12/9. I'll teach you how to build your own, profitable writing business – with my help, or on your own…I'll cover all the bases. Don't miss this! Click the link to register
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.