Are you making progress toward being the person you wish you were? Most of us have more than one area of our lives we would like to improve, and most of us even know what we need to do to get there (or at least, get closer).
So what's the holdup? You're about to find out.
This week, I want to talk about our greatest addiction. It's not drugs, food, or anything of the sort, but it's real, and it is probably the source of your stagnation.
The good news? It's fixable. Click below to listen.
- [00:00] Here's what's going on
- [01:00] The quote that spawned this episode (@mindset.therapy)
- [02:01] Just hear me out (Even if you think you've already heard this)
- [03:14] Yeah, but are you DOING it?
- [04:33] Okay, Okay… I'll listen… But what is “It”?
- [04:45] Our greatest addiction
- [06:43] How does this relate to your business?
- [07:01] The truth about dopamine
- [13:00] Why are we addicted?
- [14:51] What is an emotion?
- [19:04] It's a breakable habit
- [20:57] Depression and Anxiety
- [23:18] Think about it until you can feel it
- [23:39] Have a plan
- [24:51] Ready?
@mindset.therapy – Check out their instagram
A Rare (soon to be impossible) Opportunity To Work Directly With Ray Edwards – Click here to book a One-On-One with Ray
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.