Are you living under the influence of one of these 3 stupid lies that keep you broke?
Graham Cooke says, “When you believe a lie, you empower the liar.” Stop doin’ that! Today we’ll talk about the truths that can set you free.
By the way…
I do this show to help you build the business you dream of and live the life you deserve. I show people like you ideas on how to start and grow an online business you’ll love for less than $100. The economy doesn’t dictate your fate, the politicians won’t save your bacon, it’s up to entrepreneurs like you and me! Start a business… save the world!
This Week’s Tip
- Let me once again recommend Stitcher for listening to Podcasts!
Feature Story: 3 Stupid Lies That Keep You Broke
- The economy is the problem.
- You can’t make it these days without credit cards and borrowing money.
- It costs too much and is too risky to start a business of your own.
Lies, lies, lies! And when you listen to the podcast you’ll know why they are lies and how to escape from them.
- Graham Cooke’s website
- Kris Vallotton’s website
- The Total Money Makeover and Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- Plugs for audio shout-outs, either MP3 or call in at (509) 713-2679
- Plugs for hosting accounts using this link.
- Follow Ray on Twitter and friend Ray on Facebook
You can find the podcast on Stitcher by clicking the logo:
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679
Question for you: How do you deal with these lies? Did I leave some out? Comment below, or call in at (509) 713-2679