You might not know this but you DO need a sales letter. Here are 5 reasons why you MUST have a sales letter…
We live in a world of distraction – and that keeps us from our Higher Purpose.
Today’s video provides 5 ways you can avoid distractions.
Question: Has distraction been a problem for you? How do you deal with it? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Do you really KNOW your business? Find out why Phase 5 is so important to the growth and development of your Enterprise!
Would you like to be more attractive to your prospects and customers?
There are 3 simple steps you can take to become more attractive today.
Question: Did you try the ‘3 Cs?’ What happened? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
It’s time for Phase 4 – MARKETING!
Let’s recap the first 3 phases first, because these must be done before you get to Phase 4…
Phase 1: Problem-Pain-Person, Initial Analysis (The ‘P’ from the Pastor Framework)
- What problem are you solving?
- What is the pain the person is experiencing?
- Who is the person feeling this pain?
Phase 2: Product
- How are you solving this problem?
- This is the stuff.
- Course? Coaching? Physical Product?
- When will it be ready?
Phase 3: Copy
- Go through Copy Academy (the entire thing… not just the quick start module), and write the first draft of your sales letter.
- We Review