When I say, “change your words, change your world,” it isn't just for the sake of marketing – it's a fact.
This week's episode is about the importance of language. From the way we express ourselves in person and online to our most private internal dialogue, the words we choose are critical. They truly shape our view of reality.
Quick note: Much of this content was inspired by an interview with Robin Arzón I heard on Rich Roll's podcast (linked below). I highly recommend you add it to your must-listen-to list.
- [00:00] Intro – Linguistic Alchemy / Dirt into wealth
- [02:48] See the world through a different set of eyes
- [03:11] Letting the world see my reality
- [05:02] If we can't trust each other…
- [05:28] What stops us from telling the truth?
- [06:13] Success is not hard – Here's the formula
- [07:25] My policy: Radical Honesty
- [07:54] Plateaus are launchpads (things I learned from Robin Arzon)
- [09:48] Turn your doubts into defiance
- [10:36] Turn your fear into fury
- [12:11] Own your voice – be fully you
Rich Roll's Podcast – A very inspiring interview with Robin Arzon
The Copy Academy – We put six figures on the books last month. Visit The Copy Academy to see exactly what we did. Not many people out there are willing to share the real numbers, so take advantage while you can!
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.