The Ray Edwards Show is a weekly podcast dedicated to Internet Business, Leadership, and Productivity. My goal is to help you succeed with your online business, and this show is for you, whether you're a seasoned veteran who's been online for years — or you haven't even made your first dollar online! We can all reach for higher levels of success in business and in life!
My intention is to publish a new podcast each week on Tuesdays, along with an outline (or “show notes” like these.) While you will be able to listen or download episodes here on my blog, it will be much easier for you to subscribe in iTunes.
- Affiliate Relationships
- Website reviews
- Plugs for hosting accounts using this link.
- Plugs for audio shout-outs, either MP3 or call in at (509) 713-2679
- Free book promo for March; top 10 commentators
- Coming Web Class in setting up your platform
- Follow Ray on Twitter and friend Ray on Facebook
This Week's Tip(s)
- From coaching member Kirt Christensen: use Google Apps for Business and Insightly to replace more expensive email, apps, CRM, and project management,
Product Plug Of The Week
Facing tough times? One reason God performs miraculous works is so that we will remember them. These remembrances, or testimonies, are to be food for us! That food – nourishment – reminds us and feeds our faith so we can believe that He always remembers His promises to us.
“He has made His wonderful works to be remembered;
The Lord is gracious and full of compassion.
He has given food to those who fear Him;
He will ever be mindful of His covenant.”
Feature Story: 5 Ways To Get More Clients Or Customers – NOW
- Start a blog.
- Build an e-mail list.
- Develop an information product.
- Make More Offers
- Mail often.
I also answered these questions from my listeners.
- “Where should you put testimonials on a sales page?” Douglas Hammett
- “What can you do to increase opt-ins to your email list – other than testing a different opt-in offer?” Dr Kevin
- “Where can you get website help.?” Eleanor Lynar
Links to resources I mentioned in the show:
- Bluehost website hosting.
- Google Apps for Business
- Writing Riches membership site
- My coaching program.
- Opt-In Skin WordPress Plugin
- Aweber email marketing and list-building service
- AutoResponsePlus email marketing and list-building service
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679
Question for you: What tips do you have for getting more clients or customers? Comment below, or call in at (509) 713-2679