How to start a business for $100? Is it possible to start a business for a hundred dollars (or even less)? Chris Guillebeau, author of the new book, The $100 Startup, say yes. I agree – and in this episode, I'll explain the simple steps to do so. Maybe you'll be inspired to create your own “$100 startup”.
This Week's Bluehost Hosting Plug
This Week's Tip(s)
God sees you as perfect… so stop seeing yourself otherwise!
“But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God… For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.”
Hebrews [10:12], 14
Feature Story: How To Start A Business For $100 Or Less
The $100 startup is a reality! Starting a business for $100 is simple. Here are the “baby steps” (mine, not Chris's):
- Decide on a topic for your site/product.
- Start a blog.
- Start an email list.
- Set up social media accounts.
- Publish & promote on a regular schedule.
- Listen for what your audience wants.
- Create an information product.
- Launch the product with an event.
- Build autoresponder sequences.
Get Chris's book for inspiration for your own $100 startup!
- If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
- Plugs for audio shout-outs, either MP3 or call in at (509) 713-2679
- Plugs for hosting accounts using this link.
- Follow Ray on Twitter and friend Ray on Facebook
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679
Question for you: Did you start your business for $100 or less? Want to share your story? Have a question? Comment below, or call in at (509) 713-2679